1- Data controller and the DPO/ Contact
NITROSERV can be reached via the following contact methods:
- By contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- By joining us at 0458005008
- By sending us a letter to 545 Avenue de l'Europe, 38330 Montbonnot-Saint-Martin
2- When is your personal data collected?
We receive and process a number of information, which may include personal data about you when you access and use our site in various ways:
- When you provide us with your personal data directly by completing a registration or contact form provided for this purpose on our site
- When you link your account on the site to an account opened on a third party site or social network or within the limits however allowed by the privacy settings that you have defined on this site or third party social network.
Through our server log files and through our tracking tools and technologies such as “cookies” on our site, we track your activity and how you use our site.
3- Personal data processing carried out by NITROSERV
We collect the following data: Name, first name, email, IP address
4- Recipients of personal data
As data controller, we will be the first recipients of your personal data. More specifically, your data will be processed by the following staff within NITROSERV: video support platform for businesses
In addition, we may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- Your personal data may be transmitted to our commercial partners so that they can send you commercial offers, if you have expressly consented to such a transfer of your personal data.
- We mainly share your data with Stripe. Your personal data may be communicated, if necessary, to the police authorities (upon judicial request) or to any person legally authorized to receive this information (by order of the judge).
5- How will your personal data be hosted?
We take care to secure personal data in an adequate and appropriate manner and have taken the necessary precautions to preserve and have our subcontractors maintain the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
Your data is hosted on our servers.
All personal data collected is hosted in Europe or in countries recognized by the European Commission as benefiting from adequate protection of personal data.
6- Retention period for the processing of personal data
Any personal data will be destroyed immediately upon the deletion of the user's account.
Your personal data will also be destroyed if you have not logged into your user account for a period of more than six (6) months.
They will then be archived on separate databases in order to meet our legal obligations for a period not exceeding five (5) years from their archiving.
7- Exercise of legal rights
In accordance with European regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- A right of access allowing you at any time to know whether or not your personal data is processed by our services and when they are processed, to have access to said personal data and to the information required by law concerning the methods of processing this data,
- A right of correction allowing you to request that any inaccuracy concerning the personal data concerning you be corrected as soon as possible,
- A right to erasure, allowing you to request that your personal data be deleted as soon as possible, provided that this request for deletion meets the conditions required by applicable law,
- A right to limit the processing of your personal data, provided that this request for limitation meets the conditions required by applicable law,
- A right to portability allowing you to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that this personal data be transmitted to another data controller, provided that this request for portability meets the conditions required by applicable law,
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation, provided that this opposition complies with the conditions required by applicable law,
- The right to withdraw the specific consent given to the collection of your personal data at any time, in particular when the processing of your personal data is used for commercial prospecting purposes,
- The right to define guidelines for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights can be exercised by contacting us directly at the following email address: email@example.com or by using the following contact form: https://manager.nitroserv.com/support/new. With regard to the withdrawal of your consent for commercial prospecting purposes, an unsubscribe link will also be provided in any commercial solicitation sent directly to you.
Complaints relating to the use of your personal data may, if necessary, also be sent to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy — TSA 80715 — 75334 PARIS CEDEX